frequently asked questions

all your questions answered here

What is the difference between the chardonnay and champagne packages?

The Chardonnay Package is our "partial planning" package, meaning our clients do 40% of the work, and we do the other 60%. We require that our Chardonnay Package clients have a venue selected prior to booking our services. They are responsible for doing the leg work in finding a handful of their vendors, and we step in to find the rest. This package is perfect for clients that have done the initial steps of wedding planning, but want a planner to step in to handle the final pieces.

Our Champagne Package is our "full planning" package, aka everything you need to bring your vision to life with little effort on your part! With unlimited planning meetings, our team handles all vendor communication. This is perfect for the client who does not have time for the 300+ hours it takes to plan a wedding. Some of our Champagne Package clients come to us with a venue already booked, others we do a full venue search for. No matter your needs, Sparkling Soirées would love to be a part of your big day! 

Why hire Sparkling Soirées?

For many reasons, but the biggest being that we will always have your best interests in mind. We do not have a set list of vendors our clients are asked to work with. The reason we do this is so that we can find the perfect vendors for each and every wedding. Wedding planning should be a very personalized process, so we believe having a set list of vendors does not best suit our clients' needs. Instead we gather vendor information for clients based on their preferences, goals, and budget. 

We also believe wedding planning should be fun! So often, the stress of planning the biggest day of your life can overwhelm our clients, and take away from what really matters, which is marrying your best friend! It is the biggest compliment to hear that we can bring the excitement back into the planning process and hope we can do the same for you and your partner! 

How long have you been planning weddings?

Nicolette started her career in the wedding industry in 2015 and has planned more weddings than she can count at wedding venues throughout the world. 

What if you haven't worked at my venue before? 

Not a problem at all! We pride ourselves on getting to know the ins and outs of every venue we work at. If we haven't worked at your venue before, you can rest assured that we will learn all we can about it before your wedding date!

What software do you use to keep us on track?

We use Aisle Planner for all of our Chardonnay and Champagne Package clients! Aisle Planner is a fabulous site where we create the budget breakdown for our clients, input their design board(s), create a detailed checklist of what needs to be accomplished and when it needs to be complete by, and more! We also set it to remind our clients when payments are due with each of their vendors, so you will get automatic reminders leading up to due dates. Our clients love this software and so do we! 


Answer six goes here. Marshmallow cookie marzipan cake brownie cupcake. Pudding dragée topping cotton candy wafer topping macaroon chocolate cake. Cake brownie sweet pudding cookie. Ice cream croissant pudding donut soufflé tart biscuit. opping apple pie brownie tiramisu macaroon apple pie cake oat cake danish. Candy liquorice croissant pastry macaroon.

we can't wait to hear from you!

have more questions? Contact Us now